7.02.2005

* The Imperfectly Perfect

At this present moment, my life cannot be more imperfectly perfect. There is so much to look forward to in the future, yet much left behind in the past.

So stop staring at what’s behind you.

But no matter how much I believe that this is the right path, you always wonder where the other leads.

I say this sarcastically, but you can never get enough surprises.

It has honestly been one disappointment after the other that I am sliding from being skeptical to just cynical in nature.

It has been said that people who are sensible about love may be incapable of it. And maybe that is the reason why they end up being so selfish.

It has also been said that to have a successful relationship, it is not about finding the right person, but rather, being the right person over time.

Sometimes you just learn and come to believe that you are not, and will never be, a right person.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Sweetie,

it has been said, "This, too, shall pass."

Hang in there. Don't lose hope.

*hugs*

Pheonixsong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home