* “…I’m so caught up?” More like caught off guard…
I was doing so well – didn’t expect to see you, or talk to you. Don’t even expect your calls anymore.But then you call me. And here I am, assuming that our conversation will end in the usual manner. Yet you go and pull that shit on me? Seriously, don’t give me crap about what you’d do so that we can be friends again or tell me that it is okay if we don’t talk about our issues.
That’s fucking bullshit. How can you be so presumptuous and think that solving this problem is that simple?
Yeah, YOU will do whatever it takes, but what about me - once again? I don’t know if we can, or if I even want to be your friend.
You and I both know we agreed, but you turn around and go against your word. Can you really do it? When I really think about it, I really don’t know.
Everything is too conflicting. It’s what you call the double-edged sword. I don’t know if I am ready to let go, BUT I know I should.
Honestly, I don’t know what you, me, or what we both can do to make this better.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home