* Reflection
Convocation last Thursday was a really special day for me - my first graduation ever. It was really nice to have my family, my aunt (such a suprise!), and of course, my PI, attend the ceremony. When I think of those people who do not even have the oppotunity for education from political, economical, or personal contraints, this just feels like an accomplishment, another milestone in life. Glad that I could share in this joyous occasion with people I care about. But most of all, I want to say thank you to those who have been there to support me along the way. Honestly, I would not be where I am, were it not for you - you know who you are.
Photos will be put up soon time.





Onto other things, most uneventful weekend ever besides my sister and her friend coming up to visit me on Friday night.
And Halloween? I had a great time Trick or Eating! Basically, a few students in my class and I went around the neighbourhood collecting canned goods for the food bank in Hamilton. Definitely reminiscent of my childhood days especially when some people were nice enough to offer me some candy! :P
Will post pics of how much we collected - a whole trunk load!!
[Edit ~ Nov. 2nd, 2005 - Pictures added]





Check out http://mactrickoreat.blogspot.com for more pics...
This week = second week of hell.
Still feeling overwhelmed, but not frazzled.
Still constantly studying, but not (too) stressed.
Still finding the balance of my life...but not too concerned.
...Surely, this ain't me.....
In you’re eyes, I can see the skies and all the heavens...
Cause when I’m with you...
Nothin else matters...
And I ain’t even thinkin about nobody else...


2 Comments:
Send me the pictures!
looks like SOO much fun!
congrats hun im soo proud of you!!
i wish u could come to montreal :(
we'll miss you!
talk to you soon
Post a Comment
<< Home