*
I guess it's one of those nights. And now I'm doubting everything...and myself.
Why, honestly, why do I always run into the same problems?
Why it is easier to always think of things to say after the fact? Why is it always easier for me to express myself to everyone but you?
Hard, so hard, to unveil one's fears, worries, and insecurities to complete vulnerability.
I'm sorry....sometimes I just don't understand myself. It shouldn't be this difficult.....
Please wait......just please be patient.


3 Comments:
I can't believe you called me FiFi! Hahaha!
Just letting you know that I'm thinking of you...
I'll give you a shout later tonight. <3
In case you were interested...
This is an excerpt from the "last 2 minutes" of the speech from your convocation:
"...Thomas Szasz in 'The Second Sin' who said, 'People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates.
And it was Philip Larkin who said 'Nothing, like something, can happen anywhere.' I wish you all the best for the future, and the best that I can wish for your future is that it will contain many 'somethings' created by you."
It was a great day. Something you definitely should be proud of yourself for because I sure was. =)
i heart you
Post a Comment
<< Home