* Random But Not So Random
The good news is that the phone conversations never end up bad...or so it seems that way for now at least. Very content at the moment. :)
On other things...this is not going to make much sense but really I do not care. You know when you have known a person for a while and learn to care about them, sometimes you feel you know that someone so well that you can understand how they feel...you learn to suffer with them...you are willing to be there for them on their journey. You expect the complete truth and trust to be there, or at least I do...otherwise, what is the point of confiding in another person?
I felt I knew you but it turns out that you are a completely different person than I thought you were. Completely. Boy did you have me fooled. You are so digusting. I can't even look at you because everytime I see you, you just remind me of the rest of them. One sick b*****d.
Now I question if I really knew you. You don't need to tone down the way you act or screen your past behaviour because you should know that I am not judgemental. Rather, I am pretty open minded to a lot of things. If anything, what I value most in a person is their genuiness. BE REAL TO ME. Seriously. Let me make my own judgements and decisions because for one, I CAN, and two, you honestly would be surprised at what I can handle.
If you are confused, it just reinforces the already established fact of just how much you know me, friend. You really disappointed me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home