9.29.2005

* Bark Lake!

I should really update this blog, but why do I never seem to have time!?? Anyhoo, I'll be putting up pictures from Bark Lake and more stories to come...I'll keep you posted!!! (:P)

[Edited October 7th ~ Pictures added]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cabin-mates: Saba, Salma, Cara, Chip

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Charlie and his (Asian) Angels: Chip, Rosie, Dave, Jane

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chip canoeing with Ramez. The other day, Ramez flipped the canoe. Call me crazy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

High Ropes Course: Chip, Geetha, Dave

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bark Lake Talent Show: Chip and Ritz. I got conned into doing a hip-hop/reggae dance....but I think I'm actually having fun in this photo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Morning on the Docks: Ramez, Chip, Amit, Geetha, Salma, Saba

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On the beaches: Leah, Dave, Chip, Ramez, Saba, Geetha, Amit, Salma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home