9.22.2005

* Last Minute Procrastination

I have no clue what I am supposed to do for my objectives. I cannot find any relevant information on cardiovascular deconditioning. Dear gosh, I have only done the effects of exercise on the resp system. I am making myself sit here at the library and do this, but here I am blogging away...shopping online for some nice lululemon pants...thinking about what I am going to cook when I get home.

I just can't seem to concentrate.

4 Comments:

At 6:15 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

VC, I saw CF today.

One word: HOT.

 
At 11:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'll call you tomorrow night when hopefully you won't be as busy with work (or you won't be out).

Just tell me what time. We'll make it a (phone) date.

Love you <3

 
At 12:20 a.m., Blogger jessica said...

i heart CF.
hahaahahahaha
even though i've only seen him once and i was drunky mcdrunk.

 
At 1:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH YA! I forgot you saw CF that time, Jess! <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home