9.29.2005

* Countdown to Friday!!!

Major procrastination (again!). I have to stop doing this to myself.

I've noticed that I have a tendency to blog in spurts. This is the 3rd blog of the day - I think it's an all time high.

Here's the quickest update:
  • OMSW: I won't be able to go to the conference. But don't fret! I'm still heading to London to partay!
  • Awesome resident's party last friday and rest of the weekend time spent with family.
  • Service auction meal: Most romantic night with Dave, Kath, and Sarah...wine and everything! Yet, I can say that I officially will not cook again for the next year...this meal caused me SO much stress and frazzleness!!! But I can't complain that the food tasted GREAT! :P
  • Last night I went out to see the March of the Penguins...a movie about Penguin Love, and went out for dessert at the Bean Bar...yuuuuummy.

Looking forward to tomorrow and the 308 Girls - especially my PI - 52. Gonna be one heck of a weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home