* Quickie Blog - "Rocking" Weekend!!!
Good times in London this weekend. Didn't realize just how much I missed it there...my girls, people, school environment, clubbing (teehee!).
Yet it felt like I never left.
Thanks to 308 for letting me crash at their place! It's so good to have roomies again! LOL
But THANKS especially to my PI, who has a midterm tomorrow, but still did the Run for the Cure with me and made these past few days such a HaPpEnInG weekend....
If by any chance you are PI'ing, I want to wish you "GOOD LUCK!!!" and say that it was great catching up this weekend - like ol' times, my friend (:P).
Many things to look forward to this month: Thanksgiving (Jess!!! and Toronto fun), OMSW (London party, part 2), and Convocation (London party, part 3). Can't wait!!!


2 Comments:
OMG! Why did you type Turkey/Chicken/Duck dinner? Is that what happens with your family too? Even though it's Thanksgiving your family has anything BUT turkey? 'Cuz my family is like that and I always thought I was odd, so I always kept it a secret! OK, if this isn't the case for you then I feel like a total loser right now! HAHA! I may take you up on the offer though, it would be nice - thx x 100. I'll get back to you on it.
Exam went so-so. I know I got a few questions wrong for sure and what irked me was that I had them right initially but decided to change it...*pulls hair*
<3
Hi, Vix,
did you already complete the Run for the Cure?
How did it go?
I'm happy to hear that you're having so much fun in London. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home